£ 35,000 - £ 45,000 per year, plus bonus
I am working with an amazing Research Agency in London who are looking for a superb New Business and Marketing Manager to join their team. This role has a basic of up to £45K and there is a bonus scheme in place.
Contact: Tiku vanHoutem
The New Business and Marketing Manager is a very key role in the agency, working alongside the Business Development Director in driving the business forward with an exciting new business strategy.
This isn't your run of the mill New Business and Marketing manager role. It's for someone who is independent, can think on their own two feet and bring new ideas of how the Agency can bring in new business and client wins.
About the role
* The role requires an experienced New Business and Marketing professional who understands brands and how to unearth pain points and how to target them with intelligent tailored approaches
* Creating and developing a list of target businesses by researching their current and future needs
* Establishing regular contact with warm prospects
* Proactively following up with clients via meetings, calls and events
* Client relationship managing making you are constantly building on the current and new client relationships
* Qualifying all inbound leads
* Creating inbound campaigns
* Keeping website up to date
* Managing social channels
* Establishing journalist contacts
You will have…
* Experience in a New Business and Marketing role already preferably from a marketing services agency
* A proven track record in new business wins
* Commercial awareness with the ability to confidently share ideas and voice opinions of both clients and internal teams
* Someone who is self-motivated, driven, proactive and ambitious
* We're looking for someone who wants an exciting opportunity to work on the businesses strategy and eventually build a team of your own
If you're a New Business and Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge then get in touch now.
Please only apply if you fit this bill. We are unusually busy at the moment and if you do not hear back from me within 10 working days then it means that on this occasion you have not been successful.
I wish you much luck in your search.