National Account Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, dynamic and experienced individual to work in a high profile customer facing position.
Your role will be to develop and drive forward the national account and multiple pharmacy retail business, in collaboration with many of the UK's most prestigious nutritional Highstreet retailers.
- Strategic management of some of their largest customers
- Key account / new business development
-Day to day management of key account issues and joint business plans
Contact: Eliz Arken
-Oversee sales promotional strategies for each national account, across all brands including negotiating annual budgets.
- Negotiating any listings fees/exclusivity.
- Arrange regular review meetings
- Ensure all aspects of promotional planning are implemented effectively, according to budget and the above the line marketing
- Work with the logistics department and national accounts to assess their requirements and ensure smooth supply chain and deliveries.
- Create and provide forecasting and sales analysis to logistics department and national accounts
- Negotiating margins, price increases and shelf positioning with national accounts.
- Monitor performance against agreed ongoing sales and distribution targets.
- Support brand image and values in store.
- Ensure successful launch of new products into all national accounts.
The successful candidate must:
* Be educated to a degree level
* Have a minimum of 5 years' experience handling national accounts in the multiple pharmacy and multiple grocery sectors
* Have strong negotiation skills
* Have knowledge/experience of supply chain management
* Have a full driving licence