Music Publicist - PR Agency - London
Contact: Richa Arora
£22,000 - 23,000 - Permanent - Full-time
Music Publicist - The Company
My client is a boutique collective of music enthusiasts who have come together to deliver communications and PR solutions to some of the biggest brands and agencies. Their work is across global brands and their solutions include activations in the UK, Europe and in Marrakesh.
Music Publicist - The Role
With a number of pitches underway, they are now going through an unprecedented growth and ready to bring in more people to their team. This particular role has come about as a result of growth and the company is looking for a top notch publicity enthusiast who is ambitious and is a bit of a festival know-it-all!
Music Publicist - Key Responsibilities
- Work closely with the senior team including Senior Account Manager, Account Director and the founders on delivering the key activations
- Building strong media relations
- Be extremely comfortable with the the suppliers and be able to take initiatives to assist on events
- Small-scale budget management
- Travelling nation-wide and internationally for key campaigns
- Be able to engage with key press and media and sell in stories
- Identify opportunities in the music landscape through continuous research and trade updates
Music Publicist - Required skills/interests
- Excellent knowledge of music/culture landscape
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Extremely resourceful and enthusiastic
If this is the Music Publicist role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of marketing/Brand/PR/ Communications roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora| DD: + 44| 207 845 7223 - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.