Are you a multidisciplinary Designer on the look out for your next role? Do you want to work within a close knit team & work within a brand that's all about positivity.
I'm working with a global brand that sells pet food so would be ideal if you're a dog or cat lover!
You will be working with the Creative Directors working across all digital, social & motion outputs. You will be creating content across all social channels.
* Creating all creative assets for motion, social & digital
* Implementing new brand guidelines across social & video
* Support the wider creative team when needed
* Presenting work back to key stakeholders
* Creating illustrations & applying brand identity.
Skills & Experience
* Experience in a similar role
* ESSENTIAL to have experience with After Effects & Cinema4D
* Stakeholder management
* LONDON based - need to be able to go into the office 2-3 days a week
* Non precious - happy to get stuck in
* Highly focused, high-energy individual with a sense of responsibility & ownership of everything they are involved with.
Salary & Location
* Central London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me:
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Edwina Wickham