Are you a talented and creative Motion Graphics Designer who is looking to join a rapidly expanding agency?
We're currently working with an agency which specialises in advertising for healthcare products.
The role will be varied, which means we are looking for someone comfortable working across a variety of digital projects. You'll need to be a confident communicator as they ask all of their staff to work face-to-face with clients. Often you'll be asked to see projects through from pitch to delivery, being involved at every stage along the way, so someone with an eye for detail and the ability to interpret clients needs instinctively is also important.
Let's be honest, they're just looking for someone good who will fit into a tight knit team and wants to build a career and evolve within the growing studio. They love what they do here and enjoy coming in to work every day. If you think that sounds like something you're interested in, get in touch.
* 3 or more years industry experience as a Motion Graphics Designer
* Advanced After Effects user
* Advanced Premier Pro user
* Strong 2D and 3D animation skills
* Strong video editing and compositing skills
* Excellent visualisation and concept development skills
* Able to clearly storyboard complex ideas to an excellent standard
* Exceptional design and presentation skills
* Experience dealing with clients
* Strong communicator
* Team player and collaborator
* Highly self-motivated and responsible
* Professional experience taking animation projects from initiation to completion
* Able to manage/prioritise workload and respond well under pressure
* Ability to work under strict daily deadlines
* Creative problem solving skills
* Very strong written and spoken English skills
* Background in science or understanding of the medical / healthcare industry
* Strong Cinema 4D skills
* Masterful use of Adobe CS Motion graphics, UX and interactive design experience
Exceptional colour and computer illustration skills
Contact: Charly Panton