Motion Graphics Designer - Award Winning animation studio- £35,000- £45,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Motion Graphics Designer - The Company
Currently working with a fast paced, award winning animations studio based in London. The agency works with some of the biggest names in TV, communications and luxury e-commerce brands. They are looking to expand their current design team and are searching for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Motion Graphics Designer to join them.
Motion Graphics Designer - Your role
As a Motion Graphics Designer you will work with the existing design team in order to produce designs across a variety of digital platforms. You will work on multiple projects at once for various clients while maintaining an excellent standard of work consistently.
You will bring commercial experience and a passion for design to the creative team, ensuring that brand pitches are interpreted in a unique and creative way. The ideal candidate will be confident jumping right in to a face paced environment and produce fantastic work.
Motion Graphics Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Collaborating with the extended design team to ensure design pitches are interpreted and developed from conception to production
* Ensuring creative solutions and innovative ideas for various projects
* Ensuring that brand ideas and information are delivered in a unique and compelling way
* To produce fantastic work within the project timelines
* To present your ideas in a confident and eloquent way
* Creatively advise and mentor junior members of the team
Motion Graphics Designer - Your Skills
* 3 years experience of Motion Graphics Design, preferably in an agency environment
* Experience with AfterEffects and Sketch (desirable)
* Fantastic animation skills
* Great time management while working on several projects at once
* Confident presentations skills
* Strong understanding of Maxon and Adobe Software
In return, you'll be working as part of a agency that are quickly establishing themselves as a go to for fresh and innovative campaigns in London. You'll have the opportunity to work on projects with some of the most well known brands in communication, TV and e-commerce while continuously developing your Motion Graphic skills. Additionally, you will receive a competitive salary, great benefits and a clear career pathway.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
At Major Players we have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com