ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
Working in partnership with our client the Motion Editor role will be involved in the creation, versioning and adaptation of digital content.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
We’re looking for someone who will effortlessly immerse themselves in the brand while using their post-production expertise and people skills to jump straight into a vibrant and creative video production environment
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You'll be working closely with other on-site editors and producers, group-wide production resource and partner agencies in the execution of high-quality video content.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Creative flair to create engaging edits
- Editing content for multi-channel delivery
- Adaptation of master edits for new channels and formats
- Re-versioning and re-editing assets for new sizes
- Assisting in the execution of transcreation/translation of video projects
- Adding subtitles
- Basic motion graphics/super creation
- Organising and archiving of video assets
- Responding to urgent requests for amends, encodes and delivery
- Ensuring that server naming and archiving conventions are adhered to
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Proven track record within a production agency or production company
- Build relationships withtrust and confidence of senior management, partners and clients
- Excellent knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects. Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Good understanding of codecs and encoding for a wide variety of platforms
- A background in re-versioning and re-editing assets for new channels
- Ability to keep on top of multiple edits with multiple delivery outputs and formats
- Experience of working within a luxury fashion brand
- Experience in colour grading within DaVinci Resolve would also be favourable
- Solid understanding of the strengths and limitations of various digital channels
- Interest in cutting-edge production technologies/products and how these are deployed
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Contact: Luke Russo