Senior Motion Designer
Major Players are currently working with on of London's best design & advertising agencies that consistently produce award winning work.
They are looking for a talented motion designer to join them whilst working on a wide range of interesting clients.
If this sounds like it could be you then get in touch to discuss the details
Specific responsibilities include:
* Designing and executing 3D/2D social, digital, DOOH from initial briefing stage to delivery.
* Collaborate with wider Design team and Creatives.
* Complete fast turnaround of projects, whilst ensuring quality.
* Familiar with agency ways of working with a good understanding of agency processes.
* A strong communicator and capable of presenting your work.
* Able to provide creative input and point of view across a variety of projects.
* Research new ways to enhance your creativity, including new plugins, software and shortcuts. Staying up to date with the latest innovations in animation.
* Ability to take constructive feedback with a great attitude.
This role requires:
* 1+ years relevant professional experience.
* Exceptional creative talent.
* Excellent design and animation portfolio.
* Great communication skills and time management, with the ability to juggle multiple briefs and deadlines when required.
* Experienced motion designer specialising in 3D/2D animation.
* Knowledge of motion design tools and animation production.
* Meticulous attention to detail with a constant drive to learn more.
* A problem solver with the ability to work within the boundaries of technical constraints.
* Knowledge of After Effects including key 3rd party plugins.
* Expert eye for design, composition, timing and detail.
* Experience in dynamic simulations, expressions and particle effects.
Pluses: Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
* 3D/2D character illustration and animation.
* Knowledge of Cinema 4D including plugins and 3rd party render experience.
* Houdini, 3Dmax, Substance, Marvellous Designer, Motion Builder.
* AR and VR software knowledge.
Contact: Charly Panton