Motion Graphics Designer - Communications & Advertising Agency - £40,000 - £50,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Motion Graphics Designer - The Company
One of the UK's top full service digital agencies that specialise in communications and advertising agency are looking to expand their design team! They are an award winning team that have built up a reputation for delivering integrated brand strategies, advertising strategies, and engaging digital products for a range of global brands.
Motion Graphics Designer - Your Role
Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a motion graphics designer who has a passion for innovation, enjoys a challenge and can thing out of the box. Your role will be to design and deliver high quality multimedia projects that will be engaging, innovative and driving awareness of their brand and products.
Motion Graphics Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Create unique, eye-catching and innovative videos, containing motion graphics (text, camera footage, VFX, 3D elements) seamlessly composited together
* Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements where required to enhance edit
* Execute or prepare projects for versioning to multiple languages e.g. voiceovers, subtitling and size for different platforms (web, acquisition, social)
* Compose projects in a way that allows flexibility of changes and easy versioning (modular edit, procedural titles, easy to change end frames, etc.)
* Take projects from start to finish
* Excellent typography skills, confident and informed use of colour, natural sense of balanced composition, and an eye for beautiful aesthetic
* Work from approved storyboards with designers and art directors
* Collaborate with account handlers to resolve technical and/or design issues
* Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas
* Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest motion graphic techniques
* Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards
Motion Graphics Designer - Your Skills
* You will have great skills in all the usual design applications (AfterEffects, Cinema4D, Photoshop, Premiere)
* An outstanding portfolio/show-reel, with a background or interest in advertising
* Be a strong collaborator and a self-starter.
* Have experience as Digital Motion Designer (ideally in an agency environment), working on multiple projects at a time.
* Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org