Junior Digital Motion Designer & Video Editor
South West London
The Junior Digital Motion Designer & Video Editor is responsible for enhancing event digital marketing campaigns, concepts, capturing and crafting visually stunning media and bringing a touch of motion artistry to a wide variety of engaging content and digital experiences. You will be producing high-quality motion content that will entertain a variety of audiences at every opportunity, from snackable social, web animations to big screen displays and over-arching content strategy - and everything in between, collaborating with the Creative Director to leverage technology to advance the creative vision and heighten the user experience.
* Works on a range of data-driven projects including 360 paid media campaigns, social, website content and proof of concepts.
* Work across a wide variety of in-house events from sport, music, culinary, gaming, global exhibitions as well as internal creds and R&D initiatives.
* Can design storyboards, mood boards, motion comps, to help illustrate, convey a narrative and articulate, creative decision making internally and to sponsors.
* Creates animations, title sequences, show reels, logo treatments, pitch content, stings, explainer videos and animated infographics.
* Film and edit together captured video or rendered animations to create complete motion projects with cohesive story and pacing.
* Assist the Creative Director in initiating and facilitating creative workshops and brainstorms.
* Integrates into a creative and production process using teams' project management tools and templates; while following and establishing best practices.
* Involved throughout the entire project lifecycle from the original concept development and design, prototyping, pitching and through to production and delivery.
* Proactively keeps informed of latest trends and developments in relevant tools, technologies and concepts, internally educating and evangelising your team and the wider business.
* Demonstrate professional attitude in all aspects of work - listening, timekeeping, honesty, reliability, flexibility, helpfulness, enthusiasm, dealing with colleagues at any level within or outside your department, event teams and the wider business.
* Graduate or 1 years+ experience.
* Employs a range of design, motion, animation, editing and audio tools, methods and styles to capture and create visual content, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier.
* Has an ability at translating static compositions into compelling motion design with excellent attention to detail and finish.
* Able to apply basic colour correction, enhancements, balanced audio, and other general post-production processes to create a clean, stylised, and cohesive look for the final render.
* Knows how to combine graphics, imagery, typography, video and audio seamlessly into eye-catching social content.
* Good understanding of brand guidelines and their necessity.
* Experience with motion tracking, keying and compositing video content.
* Familiar with media encoding for online and mobile delivery, including formats, codecs, data rates and other technical considerations.
* Use initiative to innovate with different ad formats using technology, tools and methods that enable and expand engagement and interaction of all audiences.
* Photography and filming skills.
* Understand digital best practice, design principles as well as motion design. Recognise design theory, composition, graphic design and show creative skills beyond keyframes and technical knowledge.
* Be part of a team of digital experts to execute briefs collaboratively, successfully and on schedule.
* Show conceptual thinking, ideas and a keen desire to be part of the teams' passion for driving the creative process.
* Keynote or PowerPoint experience (would be useful)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and a chance to work directly and learn from the Creative Director.
Contact: Charly Panton