Major Players are working with a start up social media content agency which specialises in brands, musicians and events in alternative culture. We're looking for a mid-weight designer with experience in making creative & innovative motion graphics content geared towards social.
As a valued member of the team, you'll help lead, shape & grow out the creative team, including leading processes within the department. You'll also be responsible for creating engaging visual content & campaigns across the social space for our clients & the company. The content will vary, as the creative output of the company is broad; from motion graphics to illustrations to photo manipulation, photography & video.
* 3/4 years of experience working as a motion graphics designer within
the social media space.
* Good experience in video editing for social.
* Strength in creating content with music & audio.
* Someone who lives & breathes creativity, ideally with a range of other
skillsets that will allow you to create a range of content outside of
motion graphics & video to fit the broad creative needs of our
* Have a great portfolio showcasing a wide variety of visual content for
* A great art director & designer, with experience as a team leader.
* Must be passionate about motion graphics, design & social media
content, and be aware of the latest trends & technological innovations
in digital & social design.
* Extremely process orientated & good at multi-tasking, with ability to
adapt & survive in a fast-paced working environment.
* Have a passion for music & alternative culture.
* Motivated to help drive success and growth of the company.
* Fully sufficient with Adobe CS5 (InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop /
* Experience in Cinema 4D not essential, but an added bonus.
* Experience using Keynote, ideally.
* Must have a UK work permit or European passport to be considered for
* Become one of the first employees of a fast-growing start-up company,
and progress in your career as the company grows.
* Receive invaluable hands on training & support from the directors/ cofounders
* Potential to grow & nurture your own team within the business.
* Opportunity to work with a young, driven & creative team.
* Opportunity to help shape the company & it's culture.
Contact: Charly Panton