Sports mad motion graphics designers, I’m looking to speak to you!
My client is a sports marketing agency looking for an experienced motion designer to join their busy team. You will be working across a range of challenges & definitely no two days are the same!!
You will be comfortable working from idea to execution, being client facing and taking on a range of challenges confidently.
Your show reel will ideally be jam-packed with sports focussed work, my client is particularly interested to see animation, explainer videos and examples of video editing.
- Leading on video projects from brief to delivery
- Creating storyboards and conceptualising ideas
- Communicating with design team members and meeting tight deadlines
- Managing multiple projects at a time
- Strong skills in After Effects and PremierPro
- Able to work in numerous other applications in Adobe CS
- Must have a good eye for design
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize
- Works well independently and as a member of a team
Currently all working remotely and based in a shared workspace in central London. They are flexible with requirement to travel into the office for the right person.
If this sounds like you and you’d like a bit more information please apply with an up to date CV and showreel
Contact: Sarah Ellis-Jones