Motion Designer - Food Delivery Brand - £40,000 - £50,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Motion Designer - The Company
Currently working with a food delivery brand based in the City of London. With a great company headquarters and a fantastic company culture this food delivery giant is looking to add a talented new Motion Designer to its digital design team. The company is a household name in food delivery and aims to stay at the forefront of technical innovation with their digital presence constantly expanding.
Motion Designer - Your role
As a Motion Designer your role will primarily be the creation of quality motion graphics for a number of projects across the business. You will also support Design Director in the creation of new designs and the implementation of animations. Finally, you will work with the wider design team to deliver projects for brand animations, social media adverts, email marketing, 360 marketing campaigns and Digital out of home advertising.
Motion Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Creating animation's at various stages of the creative process across several projects
* The delivery of quality motion graphics, creatively interpreted from a brief and supporting the design development throughout the entire project
* Working closely with the Senior Design Team to support project production
* Creating style frames, storyboards and animation examples to show case design ideas
* Providing the creative studio with the designs, animation and typography for wider design projects
* Bringing creative new ideas to briefs and exploring them with the internal design team
Motion Designer - Your Skills
* 3 years experience in a similar design role
* A fantastic eye for detail
* A background in graphic design (desirable)
* Highly skilled in using After Effects
* Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
* A good understanding of the various applications of post-production, (experience video editing a bonus)
* Experienced in typography, movement and layout
* Excellent time management and the ability to work on multiple projects at once
* Strong organisational and administration skills
* Ability to creatively interpret a brief and communicate your ideas internally to the wider design team
In return, you'll be working as part of a fantastic creative team in the heart of London. The companies' headquarters has a prayer room, sleeping room, onsite gym and a rooftop garden. You will be entitled to the companies' flexible working scheme which includes working from home options, discounted private healthcare, childcare vouchers and several other benefits.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Design roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £100,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com