Motion Designer - Creative Agency - £30,000 - £35,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Motion Designer - The Company
The company is an award winning creative agency based in South West London. They work with some of the biggest names in food, drinks and e-commerce to create unique and memorable advertising campaigns that increase brand awareness and drive business through the roof. They are on the lookout for a talented and passionate motion designer to joint their existing design team and work across exciting multi industry campaigns.
Motion Designer - Your role
As a Motion Designer your role will primarily be the creation of quality motion graphics for a number of projects across the business. You will also support Head of Design and the marketing teams in the creation of new designs and the implementation of animations. Finally, you will work with the wider design team to deliver projects for brand animations, social media adverts, email marketing, 360 marketing campaigns and Digital out of home advertising.
Motion Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Creating animation's at various stages of the creative process across several projects
* The delivery of quality motion graphics, creatively interpreted from a brief and supporting the design development throughout the entire project
* Working closely with the Senior Design Team to support project production
* Creating style frames, storyboards and animation examples to show case design ideas
* Providing the creative studio with the designs and animations for wider design projects
* Bringing creative new ideas to briefs and exploring them with the internal design team
Motion Designer - Your Skills
* 3 years experience in a similar design role
* A fantastic eye for detail
* Previous experience in an advertising agency (highly desirable)
* Highly skilled in using After Effects
* 3D motion experience
* Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
* A good understanding of the various applications of post-production (experience video editing a massive bonus)
* Excellent time management and the ability to work on multiple projects at once
* Strong organisational and administration skills
In return, you'll be working as part of a fantastic creative team in a lovely dog friendly office. The companies' headquarters has a great space with some amazing amenities on site for staff. In addition the company offers generous training budgets and great company days out.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range Design roles on at the moment from £30,000 - £80,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org