FINDA is looking for a highly experienced Model Booker/Casting Director to implement go-to-market
strategy, onboard talent and brands and grow the company together with the ambitious team.
The £11 billion world of fashion modelling is possibly the last area in the category to join the platform revolution of cutting out the middleman and putting consumer ethics front and centre into the digital world. In a world where the frequency of photo shoots using models has increased exponentially due to the quick turnaround of ecommerce and social media, FINDA has developed a digital alternative to the traditional model agency that brings a far higher degree of efficiency and transparency to the industry.
The female-led startup is backed by angel investor Vladislav Solodkiy, an Institutional Investor World Top 40 Fintech Investor, who spotted this undisrupted market back in 2015. After speaking to some early players in the space, he chose not to invest - until he met FINDA in 2019.
Alongside Solodkiy, FINDA has backing from a strong collection of investors from fashion, FinTech and financial institutions, whilst also attracting former board level management from established agencies such as IMG, Ford and Elite, reflecting the recognition of the change of opportunity in the category.
* Introducing and signing up clients to the platform
* Introducing and signing up models to the platform
* Finding new business opportunities
* Assisting clients with the new way of model booking and
* ensuring smooth transition in a long term
* Creating, executing and improving sales and growth
* strategies alongside the C-level management
* Developing possible partnership opportunities
* Driving awareness and confidence within the industry
* relating to the FINDA concept and business model
REQUIRED FROM THE CANDIDATE:
* Experience as a Senior Booker or Casting Director in the UK and Europe
* Existing strong client and talent book
* Impeccable reputation
* Track record of successfully having met and exceeded sales targets
* Ability to take ownership and meets deadlines and revenue targets
* Ability to work independently and in a team
* Visionary and ambitious, driven to make an positive change in the industry
Working Hours: Full-time with flexible hours and location
Head Office: Oxford Circus, London
Salary & Equity: Base salary and commission on generated sales, as well as shares in the company
Contact: Sophia McClean