Midweight/ Senior Creative Team (West London)
I have an opportunity for Creative Team (Art Director & Copywriter) to join a well-recognised, UK broadcast and entertainment brand. Note that the company is based in West London. There are good public transport links and there is parking available.
You must have a minimum of 4 years professional experience and a design related degree. You will also require a portfolio highlighting your experience of advertising across print and digital channels. Film/ video experience is beneficial although not essential for this position.
The role includes designing for a wide range of integrated and promotional projects across advertising, press, email, OOH, print, digital and social channels. You'll be working on a brand level and for subsidiary brands.
* You'll be able to consistently produce fresh, exciting ideas for campaigns across advertising, print and digital media. Note film/ video experience is not required for this position.
* You'll be very conceptual and able to visualise and articulate your ideas effectively
* You'll have excellence commercial awareness to sell the brand and their products
* Collaborate with fellow designers, creative artworkers, motion experts etc.
* Excellent design skills and experience of advertising and digital channels
* An ability to interpret and interrogate creative briefs
* A Graphic Design Degree or equivalent
* A minimum of 4 years professional experience
* Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
* An ability to interpret and interrogate creative briefs with the wider team
* An ability to write great long and short-form copy that follows brand and tone-of-voice guidelines
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
Contact: Paul Cordingley
Only successful candidates will be contacted