Our client, an independent creative agency who specialise in branding for a selection of clients within hospitality, real estate, and luxury sectors are on the hunt for a Designer that possesses a strong eye for detail when it comes to design.
Communication skills are a must! The ideal candidate will not only have a standout portfolio showcasing creative concepts from initial brief right through to final outcome, but you will also need to be able to explain the creative thought pattern and ideas behind every project you work on. Your work needs to be alluring, luxurious and well thought out following the current market and knowing what your clients needs.
What are we looking for?
* A keen problem solver.
* Unmatched skills in conceptualising a client's vision.
* Someone who is familiar working within a Fast-Paced environment.
* At least 3 years working within an agency setting or similar areas.
* Someone who is comfortable and used to designing to tight deadlines.
* It is Essential to have experience with the latest Adobe Creative Suite.
What's in it for you?
* Flexible working patterns can be discussed.
* To be a part of a close knit, growing agency.
* A fantastic cycle to work scheme.
* Winter and summer parties!
For a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity, and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates, and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Georgie Sykes