I'm working with an award winning creative agency who are part of the Omnicom group. Due to a very successful 2020, with new pitches, business wins and exciting new projects. They are looking for a Midweight Designer to join their very talented creative team.
Contact: Shelley Wright
Haygarth are an agency who thrive in creative ideas and concepts and they are looking some a designer who shares that same passion in the industry. As a Midweight Designer you will be working closely with the client to creative solutions to conceptual and graphic design briefs.
* You will be working closely with the Senior Designers to ensure the correct development of briefs is met
* Demonstrate the ability to absorb information and analyse a brief as part of a team in order to produce solid creative solutions both conceptual and graphic
* Working on a portfolio of brands and clients to provide great design solutions across print media and some digital
* Take client briefs straight from concept to completion working from scamp stage and client presentations, through to producing finished designs
* Ability to design for basic digital platforms with a good understanding of cross platform optimisation
* Responsibility for your remit within a project in terms of design integrity, deadlines and keeping with budgets.
* Manage account handlers expectations with professional diplomacy
* Work collaboratively to contribute to creative brain storm idea generation
* Have a basic understanding of photography and be able to assist an Art Director in achieving the desired result both on location at a shoot and when briefing a visualiser
* Understand the relationship between type and image. Consider image possibilities, experiment with typographic skills, introducing, investigating and experimenting with new fonts
Due to the nature of the role, to me considered as a Midweight Designer at Haygarth, you must have…
* Experience in a similar role in a design agency, with experience in creating design/marketing projects
* A proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, InDesign and advanced Photoshop skills
* Proven capabilities with design in both print and digital
* Awareness of 3D software and Cinema 4D would be desirable but not essential
* Extensive design solutions ranging from brochures, POS and integrated marketing campaigns
* Ability to produce finished presentations to a high standard
* Client management experience, in being able to understand what the client is looking for and meeting the expectations in the creative brief response
* Excellent attention to detail, organisation and time management experience is essential