Midweight Designer - Branding
We are working with a B-Corp design studio based in Hackney who are looking for a Midweight Designer to join their team. Assisting the Senior Designer, you'll be working with a team who believe in creating visionary work and solutions.
* Collaborating on day-to-day projects for a variety of well-known global brands
* Juggling multiple projects and delivering to timelines
* Working on the early stages of digital pitches and SOW's
* Developing design routes and contributing to the design development process
* Seeing some projects through from start to finish
Skills & Experience
* Minimum 3 years' experience. Experience within branding agencies is advantageous.
* Strong use of Adobe CC
* You have a strong portfolio that shows digital and some print
* You're comfortable and have experience in representing an agency to 3rd parties
* Confidence in presenting ideas internally and externally
* You have a positive attitude, supporting and motivating yourself and others
* Excited by design, branding and learning new skills
Contact: Stephanie Kane
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, get in contact with me: email@example.com
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/