ROLE: Content and Community Manager
We are looking for a Content and Community Manager to become part of U-Studio, an award-winning in-house agency. You'll be managing the social conversations of some of the world's leading brands across the Home Care category (CIF, Comfort, Surf, Persil and the community The Clean Edit), as well as hunting out "golden nugget" opportunities for content creation and social engagement that'll make these brands look really good!
This opportunity is perfect for someone who understands brand personality and can easily translate it into conversations on social media.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are on top of the latest developments in social, you know what 's happening behind the social media feed and the latest reels trend and why it matters. You instinctively write in Twitter's character limit. You know what is going down in the DMs. In short, you're a social media GOAT-an idea generating, trend identifying, wordsmithing, conversational powerhouse who loves being at the front line of audience interaction and content creation. If you knew Mrs. Hinch before cleaning was cool; this may be the perfect role for you!
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Established in 2016, U-Studio is Unilever's in-house creative agency, specialising in the creation of needs content and social & digital advertising. Powered by OLIVER agency it houses a wealth of strategic and creative expertise, giving brands access and proximity to the right skillsets at the right times. U-Studio is a global network spanning 17 markets and all Unilever categories, giving us a huge variety of briefs to work on.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
Across a maximum of 4 brands, you will:
Listening and Engagement
* Listen and respond to relevant consumer comments and questions
* Provide on-brand responses to influencer and consumer @mentions
* Identify opportunities for the brand to surprise and delight its audience
* Manage and nurture a network of brand advocates (or our 'Brand 100'), identifying key engagement opportunities in organic planning
* Monitor feeds for relevant opportunities to inject the brand into culture
* Spot new influencers opportunities
* Track trending topics
* Write copy and long form copy for organic posts and paid/dark content
* Champion platform best practice across all content developed for your brand - ensuring content is platform native
Planning and client partnership
* Receive and interrogate briefs from clients and supporting in brief development to creative teams and other partners
* Help to craft Tone of Voice guidance for FAQ and copy for brand's social channels
* Support in development in social channel strategy workstreams
* Plan and create social content calendars
* Present content ideas and brand social strategy to clients
* This job is best suited to an individual with at least 2 years of experience working in an agency or client side on brand marketing through social media.
* Level-headed, strategic thinker
* A passion for homecare products and the ability to balance this with love for all things sustainable and clean futures - eco warrior's welcome!
* Positive, driven attitude - you have a point of view and willing to share it with homecare lovers community
* Entrepreneurial and proactive - ability to spot opportunities to create content and help our clients achieve their business ambitions
* Creative flair and excellent written communications skills
* Nuanced and thorough knowledge of social platforms - and how brands can best leverage them to achieve commercial results
* Keen interest in digital trends and popular culture
* A TikTok enthusiast with basic video editing skills (CapCut or similar video-editing apps)
WHAT EXPERIENCE WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
* Work in FMCG, having an interest in homecare is a plus
* Stakeholder management, including internal, cross-department, clients
* Evidence of gravitas with previous clients
* Excellent written communication skills
* Worked with a social media management tool e.g. Hootsuite, Sprinklr
* Understanding of paid media and the role of influencers
* Previous experience working exposed to strategy and client-management roles
* Passion in creating content for big communities, always looking for the best formats to engage with them;
* An interest in home and cleaning hacks and an understanding of the home care market is preferred but not essential
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
* A dynamic work environment
* The opportunity to join a successful and forward-thinking organization
* Access to on-site gym, hair salon, subsidised cafeteria and discounted household item shop
* Career fulfilment working on high profile client projects
* Competitive compensation and benefits
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
Contact: Chrissy Oni