I'm looking for a passionate Art Director that's after innovative, cause led projects to their teeth in to. We've teamed up with an agency who are riding high on pitch wins and are committed to creating on behalf of their clients. Focusing on fundraising, you will also have opportunities to work on other clients spanning from heritage to tourism to the financial sector. With the workspace based in Spitafields, you'll be paired with the current Copywriter and supported with the conceptual team.
* Helping to deliver integrated campaigns across direct mail, print, DRTV, film, digital and social channels.
* Establish art direction, style and tone of communication
* Learn to plan and direct shoots and physical brand experiences
* Assist creatively with new business pitches, award entries and agency PR
Skills & Experience
* A whizz with InDesign
* 3 years experience
* Comfortable working in any channel
* Demonstrates an interest in cause led design or has charity experience
* A driven approach and an inquisitive mind, always seeking to broaden your knowledge
* Inquisitive and keen to explore new ways of doing things
Salary & Perks
* Pension contribution
* Healthcare, dental and life insurance
* Cycle to Work scheme
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me: email@example.com or connect with me on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/stephaniekkane
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Stephanie Kane