ROLE: Motion Designer
Fantastic new opportunity to join a global marketing and advertising agency dealing with FMCG brands.
- Work across a range of projects from digital design (Social, banners, Digital Display, TV frames/supers, emails)
- Ramping up the social delivery and the candidate would need excellent motion skills to deliver a wide range of projects across numerous FMCG brands
- Respect brand guidelines whilst not being afraid to push boundaries
- Working on meeting extremely tight deadlines
Skills & Experience
- Highly experienced in After effects + Photoshop and Illustrator
- At least 3 years' experience in Experience in an advertising/marketing environment is strongly appreciated
- Strong knowledge of all digital outputs including Social, iMedia, DOOH, TVC supers/end frame, Email/newsletters, Website assets with an understanding of responsive design for web.
- Social first agency background is also a bonus
- Organised with good time management and prepared to handle multiple projects each day
- Highly collaborative person and keen to work with your fellow teammates
- Creative thinker, knowledge of latest trends
Salary & Benefits
- £45-58K depending on experience
- Hybrid working pattern
- Central London location
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.