Middleweight Designer - Fashion & Retail
Contact: Katherine Hibberd
A recognisable British fashion retail brand is looking for a Middleweight Designer to develop their creative direction. Working with point of sale managers, the eCommerce team, photographers and external suppliers you will be designing across a variety of touch-points, covering all aspects of the brand expression, including in-store, POS, marketing and PR collateral.
* Work alongside the design team, taking briefs and delivering compelling creative output across in-store, POS, marketing and PR collateral
* Work with fellow designers in developing fresh and creatively appealing ideas
* Manage external specialists such as photographers and printers
* Strong creative crafting skills, including ideas, typography, layout, colour, composition and materials
* Proven experience across in-store, POS, marketing and PR collateral
* On & offline fashion retail marketing communications skills
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Experience working with cross-functional teams in brief development and translation to concept
* Excellent Mac skills
* An excellent understanding of artwork, print, production and finishing processes
Only successful candidates will be contacted.