UX/UI Designer - Financial Specialist Agency - £40,000-£45,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
UX/UI Designer - The Company
Currently working with a fast paced user experience agency based in the heart of London. They work with some of the biggest names in finance. With fantastic offices and a great benefits package this is a unique offer to work with some of the best digital designers in the industry.
UX/UI Designer - Your role
As a UX/UI Designer you will work closely with the Senior Designers and wider Digital team to plan and create compelling digital content and communications for the brand. The designs will be used on a variety of platforms including web, tablet and mobile devices. You will work with both the design and digital teams to ensure that the brands guidelines are being applied to all projects, monitoring that projects are progressing on time and that the designs produced are to the highest standard.
UX/UI Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Interpret briefs and develop creative ideas and concepts that connect with the brand's customers
* Create marketing and promotional materials for a variety of platforms
* Ensure that brand guidelines are consistently followed across all projects
* Delegate tasks to the wider team and manage design tasks while taking ownership of project deadlines
* Use both UX and UI principals to create customer focused designs
UX/UI Designer - Your Skills
* Experience working on responsive designs
* A background in both print and digital design (desirable)
* Experience of the Adobe Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* Work knowledge of Web Pages, email design, social media assets and banner creation
* Understand HTML and CSS
* Highly organised with fantastic time management skills
* User research experience from end to end projects
In return, you'll be working with some of the biggest names in finance. You will received a competitive salary and amazing benefits package.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design roles on at the moment from £25,000 - £80,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org