ROLE: Mid weight motion graphics designer/ animator
Amazing new opportunity to work for a large global integrated marketing and brand experience agency working across sport, entertainment, media, social impact and more!
* Motion Graphic Designer / Animator
* Create stunning animated assets for Digital Out of Home, large-scale live events, video and online advertising.
* Free-range passion for all types of animation and storytelling across short form and long form formats.
* Motion graphics to influence the rest of the creative team and the wider agency.
* Traditional graphic design will also sometimes be required, for times when no motion graphic design is required.
Skills & Experience
* Experience as a Motion Graphics Designer, demonstrating a strong creative approach, execution, and opinion
* Comfortable working a range of 2D & 3D styles and formats
* Excellent skills in After Effects
* Confidence with character animation
* A good understanding of film language and shot selection
* An interest in illustration and current trends
* Great problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
* Amazing organisational skills and the ability to juggle a number of projects at once with challenging deadlines
Salary & Benefits
* £40k pa
* Season ticket loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Private medical
Location: Hybrid, London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Laura Renaud