Major players are excited to be working with a market leading branding and design studio with years of experience. Due to workload they are looking to permanently take on a mid-weight interior designer to join their interiors team, with a passion for the Retail/F&B/Brand Experience sectors.
The Role & The Person:
* Accomplished & creative all-rounder from research to visualisation to detailing + everything in between. (including the lost art of sketching)
* Ability to take ownership of projects with supervision.
* Confident with Client Liaison.
* Cross sector experience in the following a must: Retail/F&B/Brand Experience
* Comfortable with Retail Strategy / Customer Journey Design
* Need to be enthusiastic + proactive + passionate about what you do
* Comfortable working in a team & collaborating
* Able to verbally articulate your ideas in a variety of contexts
* Keen to contribute to studio culture (work+play)
* A desire to develop yourself and those around you
* To keep abreast of design trends, brands and new technologies
* An Eye for organisation
* Vectorworks 2D
* CS Suite
* Sketchup + Vray Plug In(Advantageous)
Contact: Rand Abbas