Calling all Mid-weight and Senior interior designers with Retail/F&B experience. Major Players are working with an established Central London based Studio, who are urgently looking to take on self motivated creatives who want to take their career to the next stage.
* Full-time day to day contact for team and client on technical project matters
* Receive direction from Directors and Associates and give direction to Designers, Design Assistants and Interns
* Help Management Team with resource management
* Generate design information (creative and technical) on own projects and assisting on other projects when required.
* Strong hand sketching skills
* Ensure all key stages of projects are signed off with appropriate member of Management Team
* Project running - main point of liaison with consultants and contractor
* Be able to confidently present design ideas to clients
* Excellent 3d modelling skills, Rhino, C4D
* Strong Vectorworks skills an advantage
This role offers a competitive benefits package and salary as well as working alongside some of the most creative and passionate designers in the sector.
Contact: Rand Abbas