ROLE: MID WEIGHT DIGITAL DESIGNER
Fabulous opportunity to work with an independent, creative agency with an entrepreneurial, progressive and dynamic spirit. The agency creates, crafts and champions brave ideas that win people's hearts, inspire innovations and bring
opportunities with the power to change lives.
With a 'courage counts' approach, the agency creates advertising, collaborative and digital
experiences for a diverse set of global clients, allowing for the unique opportunity to develop
individualized, tailored work.
- Create designs from scratch, work from guidelines and roll out work across a suite of
- Comfortable taking design projects from brief through to completion, as well as
supporting others on finalising and finessing other colleague's work.
- Working alongside digital PM's, UX designers, copywriters, and back/frontend
developers to craft campaign micro-sites, larger web builds, rich and standard banner
campaigns, and paid social media toolkits for a range of social channels.
- Handle day-to-day design tasks across multiple accounts and projects.
- Be expected to present work clearly, confidently and compellingly internally and back up
design with technical expertise.
Skills & Experience
- Strong creative ability with Adobe CC; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Sketch
- Experience in prototyping in Invision or Figma.
- An impeccable eye for design, composition and typography, and obsession for - and
dedication to deliver - visual excellence, regardless of job or client
- Experience dealing with wireframes, working alongside UX designers. And working with
developers to bring their designs to life.
- Have some experience working with animators and creating and supplying assets for
- Imaginative, innovative and eager to make an impact.
- Can-do mind set, and collaborative attitude along with 4-6 years agency
- Be on top off the latest trends, emerging tech, industry work, digital innovation -
constantly be sharing what good looks like.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: £30-40k pa
- Impressive client roster
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Generous social and employee referral schemes
Location: South West London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Laura Renaud