ROLE: Mid weight Designer
Amazing new opportunity to work for a large global integrated marketing and brand experience agency working across sport, entertainment, media, social impact and more!
- Develop multiple design projects from brief through to completion for use in both internal or external environment.
- Create works from scratch, work from guidelines and roll out work across a suite of formats
- Creation of printed materials, including brochures, social media tools, PowerPoint master templates, posters, infographics, and flyers.
- Creation of digital materials including animated GIFs, and assets for social media platforms.
- Developing brand identities for both new and existing clients
- App and Web Design
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years' experience in design/advertising/marketing sectors
- An understanding of social specifications, digital best practice, and user experience.
- Fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat Pro) + fully proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote. After Effect bonus
- Strong understanding of the print production process.
- Experience in web design is also an advantage.
- Comfortable in reworking a core creative into a variety of multi-media solutions.
- An interest in sports and a passion for brands recommended!
- Be prepared to be involved in projects of all types, from either a conceptualisation point or simply to provide support at a campaign's art-working stage
- Passionate about creative imagery and naturally artistic
Salary & Benefits
- £40k pa
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private medical
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Laura Renaud