Freelance Mid-Weight Brand Strategist/Comms Planner
Starting January 2021
This London based creative agency is exciting, versatile, and collaborative (they can definitely name drop some very reputable clients!) They are a small net team and currently looking to expand. This leaves room for hybrid roles, project collaboration and overall extensive learning across the board.
We are on the lookout for a rigorous thinker and idea generator who can lead and contribute to strategic brand and communications insight, ideas and direction within the team.
This is an exciting, varied role for an experienced Comms Planner that also has experience in Brand Strategy.
* 5+ years agency experience
* Has worked on Brand Strategy and Communications projects for industries synergistic with CKHH such as health and beauty retail, telecommunications, utilities and tech, across multiple markets (Europe and Asia, and specifically China ideally)
* Strategic excellence
* Delivers brilliant strategic solutions that are strong, insightful and impactful that inspire and motivate the team
* Development and presentation of all client facing working sessions, workshops and presentations
* Project Delivery
* Is aware of delivery deadlines and expectations and manages their time, resourcing and sign-off process to successfully deliver
* Proactively communicates with the team to manage expectations and team planning
* Works with input and direction from the Head of Strategy and Director of Strategy
* Team player
* Is agile and adaptable in approach and works with the team in whatever way necessary to get a great outcome
* Supports CST to define project scope, process and time allocations in SOWs
* Inspires, supports and works with the broader team providing clear briefs, insight and direction as well as working with the team to get great output
Head of Strategy
Sounds like you? For more info and next steps please email: Ella.firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Ella Augustin