ROLE: Creative Artworker
Fantastic opportunity to work with an independent marketing, creative and media agency focusing on the culture, entertainment, and leisure industry
- Delivering great campaign ideas crafted to the highest standards
- Work across print and digital on a range of platforms, with imagination and style
- Follow brand guidelines
- Independently extending an approved design direction across a suite of assets or adapting/ localising designs to fit a range of alternative layouts and formats.
Skills & Experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail, along with good typography and layout skills
- Good understanding of brand guidelines
- Excellent working knowledge of repro and print processes, including colour management
- A creative eye able to create final art following existing guides
- Retouching skills and visualising technique
- You will have a portfolio which demonstrates craft skills, versatility, and design flair in print and digital across a range of platforms, with imagination and style.
- Team Player
- Passion for culture and the entertainment industry
Salary & Benefits
- Lifeworks EAP scheme
- Travel loan: season ticket
- Enhanced Parental leave
- Critical Illness Protection
- Ride to work scheme
Location: Central London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.