ROLE: Mid weight Art Director
Fabulous new opportunity to join a direct response television company who works within the charity sector.
- Coming up with ideas for a variety of projects (including DRTV adverts, digital video and social media)
- Working primarily on fundraising clients you will be brainstorming ideas and creating concepts
- Working alongside copywriters and in-house editors you will see your ideas come to life from storyboard to offline edits through to the finished ad
- As you gain experience, you'll be directing your own shoots, in the UK and possibly overseas.
Skills & Experience
- At least 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- An eye for typography
- A knowledge of social media and web digital interfaces
- A knowledge of video production
- Knowing your way around Adobe Premiere and After Effects an advantage. Strong Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator skills
- An interest and awareness of good causes
- Enjoy working in a fun, collaborative environment
- Be happy juggling multiple jobs and meeting their deadlines
- Great creative and storytelling skills, producing original video content that connects with your audience and persuades them to respond
Salary & Benefits
- £40-50k pa
- 6 days per month in the office
- 1 Friday off per month
- Dog friendly office
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.