Mid-Senior Graphic Designer
Contact: Paul Cordingley
Working on behalf of an innovative media and events company, I am looking for a Mid-Senior Designer to work on branding and event projects. The successful candidate must have a portfolio demonstrating campaign-based solutions and you will have proven Graphic Design experience working in the events and/ or exhibition sectors. You must have a minimum of 3 years' commercial experience and a design related degree.
The Mid-Senior Designer will work on their campaign-based projects and you will be collaborating with branding and integrated ideas for their events and how to bring them to life across a variety of print, digital and large-scale media. Touch-points include advertising, environmental design, signage & wayfinding, editorial design (magazines, brochureware, leaflets etc.), stage backdrops, lanyards, giveaways and digital design for social media & online promotions. Experience with photography and/or motion design is beneficial but not essential.
They host and manage a number of events throughout the year in exciting international locations so some travel may be required from time to time. You will be working with fellow creatives in a fun and vibrant environment.
* Generate ideas for content creation across multiple platforms - including digital, print and experiential
* Develop visual concepts across multiple platforms and follow through to execution
* Provide visual examples and inspiration or produce rough sketches to communicate and further visual concepts among the creative team
* Liaise with and manage external suppliers
* The ability to managing multiple projects
Required Experience and Skills
* A minimum of 3 years' experience
* An expert in Adobe CS
* Proven Graphic Design experience working in the events and/ or exhibition sectors
* Photography & film experience is also beneficial
Only successful candidates will be contacted