Mid Level Producer
Start date: ASAP
1 Month and rolling
Day rate: £250 (Inside IR35)
Our client is a well-known and exciting creative agency that produces and delivers content across all its channels to drive growth and engagement.
They have offices based in over 15 different cities, working across all media and industry sectors!
The client are looking for a Mid Level Integrated Producer to work across their content team.
This will in their own production studio.
Day to day role involves:
- Liaising with clients, booking in shoots into our internal shoot tracker
- Booking talent & locations
- Sharing briefs with the shoot team (all shoot teams are allocated to you using internal photographers and stylists), and ensuring they are happy and prepared for it
- Overseeing the shoot day, ensuring the shoot runs smoothly
- Working alongside the Post Production Manager to get finalised assets to share with the client
- Ensuring smooth feedback of imagery/video from client to relevant teams to action
- Working under duress and adapting to quickly changing conditions is a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced digital workplace is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Art buying experience
- Commercially astute
- Highly organised
- Client facing experience isn’t essential but would be great!
It’s a very close-knit team, with a great vibe and working culture.
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Junior Medina-Mesani