ROLE: Mid Creative
Fabulous opportunity to work with a publication company in London
- Generate, develop and produce original ideas and content strategy to client and agency briefs
- Be truly platform agnostic when developing content ideas with the ability to make content work cross platform with due consideration for both commercial brand effectiveness and audience user journey
- Work with data and insight to build a strategy for why a creative idea will work and deliver for clients and brands
- Be client facing, attend client pitches and contributes to building strong client and agency relationships in conjunction with Project Management and Sales.
- Determine the best ideas/stories/angles to deliver the needs of each campaign and establish the correct tone of voice for engaging the target audience
- Commission writers / other creatives, negotiates and secures talent contracts
- Take responsibility for editorial costs budget for campaigns and reports regularly to Project Management
Skills & Experience
- Proven ability in managing and shaping a brief from conception to execution.
- Good copy writing skills
- Experience in a creative discipline; editing, producing, writing and commissioning content and talent for print, video, digital, social and other platforms
- Experience in presenting and pitching with good communication skills, and the ability to explain a concept or idea clearly and succinctly to clients and internal/external stakeholders
- Have a solid understanding of the commercial content market and how to produce content for commercial brands, clients, and agencies
- Be well versed in social media-specific concepts with an understanding of execution formats and creative best practice for social media networks, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn and YouTube
- A proactive can-do attitude
- Excellent story telling ability to generate and develop ideas that work cross platform for brands and resonate with mass audiences
- Able to work as part of a team
Salary & Benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Medical
- On site and subsidised gyms
Location: Central London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.