Media Planning Manager - Online Marketplace - London
Contact: Marta Canga-Roza
£40,000 - £50,000
Major Players has an opportunity for a Media Planning Manager role in an award-winning online marketplace that helps their customers make informed decisions for them to get on with what matters in life.
With a network of fantastic partners, the Media Planning Manager's role is to devise, manage and execute high impact media plans for our client, to optimise broadcast media spend and target most-valued customers.
* Marketing Stakeholders - present media planning recommendations back to the business and media buyers
* Finance - liaises with Finance to ensure all budgets are correct and signed off
* External stakeholders - day-to-day transactional relationships with media agencies and media owners
* Pro-actively identifying root cause analysis to help steer media plans and decisions
* Evaluating and proposing media targeting, geography, scheduling, support level, and budget allocation
* Has responsibility to report on media channel performance and strategic insights to all levels of Marketing and the wider business
* Recommending media plans with clear justifications to the Head of Media Planning and wider business stakeholders
* Owning relationships with media agencies and media owners
* Experience in media planning agency or client-side
* Understanding programmatic and media signals (TV, Radio, OOH)
* Proven ability to analyse data and advertise based on data, site visits and business KPI metrics
* Passion for understanding the various customer segments and their media behaviours
* Proven ability to brief media owners on upcoming broadcast strategy
* Experience of working and managing a controlled work management environment
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Marta Canga Roza" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.