Media Performance Manager - Agency - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£35,000 - £40,000 + Amazing Benefits
Media Performance Manager - The Agency
My client is one of the UKs leading Creative and Innovation agencies. Based in Shoreditch, this agency is responsible for creative and advertising for some big name brands. This role sits within a newly creative division of the agency, focused around data, media and creative working together.
Media Performance Manager - The Role
The Media Performance Manager will be responsible for planning and activating digital media campaigns across Display, Social, Mobile and Video. The Media Performance Manager will be the "go-to" person in the agency for media and will get the opportunity to work very closely with the creatives on campaigns. If you are a Media Planner Buyer with a Creative itch then this is the opportunity for you!
● Analysis of 1st and 3rd party data to understand and segment audiences by their interests, needs and value to clients.
● Planning media across markets to maximise awareness, consideration and conversion within predefined audience segments.
● Buying media on social and digital.
● Optimisation of media and content working with creatives and producers regularly to deliver performance insight and optimise content in response.
● Reporting on results - experience with creating dashboards a plus.
● Inspiring creative and business development with insight into how audiences respond to our creative work and so how it can work better
If this is the Media Performance Manager position for you then do not hesitate and APPLY!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Ed Davidson")