Media Partnership Executive - Agency - London Bridge
Up to £26,000
Our client is a renowned, multi-award winning international agency with a unique specialism and an unrivalled client list. With expertise in planning, designing, buying, implementing and evaluating campaigns for brands, this agency is uniquely designed to offer complete end to end service for brands within the marketing space. We're looking for a Media Partnerships Executive to help the media team with day to day management of tasks and to be responsible for building strong relationships with the agency's client base (both external and internal).
We are looking for the Media Partnerships Executive to be responsible for booking campaigns and media plans, owning and developing relationships, negotiating competitive rate, and ensuring the execution of the media plans. Further responsibilities include:
* Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of all retail media (in-store and digital) as out of home and digital media channels.
* Accurately record this knowledge, ensuring our folders and documents have the most up to date information.
* Communicate changes to the media landscape internally and externally
* Operate a post-booking / artwork delivery process with precision, responsiveness and accuracy for your unit.
* Proactively monitor compliance through photography, media owner reporting and external agencies.
* Update the Media Team database on a regular basis.
The media landscape is a complex and ever-changing world of differing opportunities, multiple stakeholders, retailer rules, templates and guidelines. As such, we are looking for an exceptional candidate who combines
* Great communications skills with a high degree of organisation and project management
* To regularly communicate updates to the client team.
* Be personable with an ability to build rapport and relationships, be comfortable with client-facing
* Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and remain calm under pressure.
* Have 6 months to 1-year experience within a project management, relationship building or commercial role. Ideally, you'll hold degree (2:1 or higher) and a B or above in GCSE English and Maths.
If you are a graduate looking for an entry level role, or to step into a commercial department within a growing marketing business that values talent, culture and people, make sure you APPLY! Our client also offers fantastic benefits.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Marta Canga Roza | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Marta Canga-Roza