Our client is a leading Employer Branding and Creative Agency with offices across the UK and New York.
They protect and establish valuable employer brands whilst helping them stand out and uphold their diversity & inclusion promises.
Whilst working with an array of household names, our client transforms and elevates brands in a number of different ways!
They are looking to hire a Media Executive to support with booking media spaces, tracking ads, and ensure campaigns are setup as planned and delivered on time.
* Responsible for the booking of media spaces and managing the billings
* Project manage campaigns - pull it all together from brief and execution to reporting!
* You will be checking creative and providing insights to how ads performed
* Progress towards a media planning role as soon as you are ready
* 1 year experience within Media Buying / Project Management / Marketing Roles
* You will have an incredible eye for detail and the ability to spot anomalies
* Project management skills - people lead and drive the work force
* Build relations with internal and external teams
* Highly organised and an effective communicator - make sure everything and everyone is in the right place
* Strong knowledge across the Microsoft suite - especially Excel!
If you are looking to break into the world of marketing… this is the role for you - apply now!
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher