Media Executive - Media Agency - London
Contact: Penny Routledge-Cray
£23,000 + Benefits
Media Executive - The Company
My client were established in 2016, and is the largest and fastest growing privately owned agency network in the world with a mission to scale the benefits of Independence. They bring speed, Performance, Inspiration, Intelligence and Bold Ideas to International Media and Marketing across the Globe to their broad range of clients.
Media Executive - The Role
The International Media Executive role is an opportunity to be part of a growing and dynamic global media agency network working closely with the Global Media Manager and wider team to manage International client relationships and ensuring best in class network delivery across all agencies in the client footprint. This role would suit someone just starting out in the Industry, a graduate or someone looking to move across from a related field into Media Planning and International Coordination.
- Supporting the Global Media Manager across 4 International accounts with varying needs in different categories.
- Accurate and timely reporting across clients and internally within the network; media investment reporting
- Organising client and agency meetings; attending whilst taking detailed notes and issuing contact reports
- Show a collaborative approach to working with specialist partners across Data Strategy, Digital Performance, Measurement and e-commerce, as well as the Regional leadership team across CEE, APAC, US and LATAM.
Required Skills / Experience
- They believe in attitude rather than skills and are looking for someone who can 'wow' and has that extra spark, tenacity and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Good understanding of the different types of media and how marketing works.
- Has an interest in the latest media innovations, trends in technology and data impacting the industry.
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "PENNY ROUTLEDGE-CRAY" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Penny Routledge-Cray | DD: + 44| 20 7845 7268 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly