My client is a different type of B2B agency. They look to break free from the world of short term 'performance marketing and that swamps the industry with no lasting business effects. They believe that creativity is the most powerful way to drive commercial results for their clients.
Their approach is working and have proudly been nominated and won several awards which has led to some great new account wins. Most notably the Global B2B Agency of the Year.
We're looking for an experienced Media Campaign Manager who has a passion for advertising, digital media and data and a desire to learn and grow with an award-winning team. With the rapid expansion of our media business, we have an immediate and exciting opportunity to manage the performance and success of one of our largest clients as they expand globally.
If you have previous experience in paid media campaign management and analysis across digital, paid social and PPC channels at a brand or advertising/media agency with a desire to take ownership over some of our key clients' campaign success, this is an excellent opportunity to develop.
Contact: James Ashton
* Playing a vital role in the management, delivery, performance and reporting of digital media campaigns across programmatic (display & video), paid social, PPC, DOOH, addressable, audio, etc. for the agency's media clients
* Ownership of media campaign performance with daily monitoring and reporting
* Creating both internal and client-facing reports and presentations detailing campaign delivery, performance, optimisations, and recommendations for improvements
* Providing in-depth analysis of media campaign delivery to support planning and creative functions (where applicable)
* Utilising data to model campaign performance and predict future trends based on spend thresholds and channel investments
* Working with multiple data sets to provide a clear understanding and cohesive story of media performance, and break down what is working and what isn't in a clear, concise way
* Proactively suggest optimisations to communicate with senior agency stakeholders, account management, our clients and our third-party delivery partners (buying platforms, tech partners, direct publishers/outlets)
* Work closely with third-party platforms and partners to ensure they remain accountable for campaign delivery and success
* Develop capabilities in the media and planning teams to understand how insights can be used effectively and consistently
* Present data and insights to internal stakeholders and clients in a way digestible by all skillsets
* Providing post-campaign analysis and action points/recommendations for ensuring long-term success for our clients
Salary: Up to £45k