My client is a red-hot property re-developer looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to be a part of their nimble and highly efficient team in central London offices. As a Marketing Manager, your responsibility will be to drive marketing, PR, and events activities across the portfolio to ensure wider brand awareness ahead of the company's growth plans.
Contact: Richa Arora
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Understanding the wider business strategy for the business and aligning the marketing campaigns with the business strategy.
- Owning the marketing budgets and allocating resources responsibly
- Managing the PR agency relationship
- Overseeing, planning, and reporting on all events such as launches, events etc.
- Working on the marketing campaigns calendar, smaller ad-hoc projects such as assisting sales teams with assets (online and offline) and reviewing and re-designing (if needed) collateral.
- Pro-actively utilising the social media to enhance company branding and awareness in marketplace.
The role will suit a self-starter who thrives in a busy, fast-paced environment and won't shy away from responsibilities. You must have a generalist marketing, PR & events experience and there is no negotiation on this. Salary is up to £45k and you won't have any direct reports. You will report into the Senior Marketing Manager. APPLY TODAY!