Marketing & PR Assistant - Interior Design - London - £24-26k + Benefits
Contact: George Thomas
Marketing & PR Assistant - The Company
My client is a high-end Designer Furniture business based in North London, who develop innovative, chic, premium pieces for high-spec interiors.
Marketing & PR Assistant - The Role
The Marketing & PR Assistant will be responsible for day to day Marketing & PR requests, assisting the Marketing Manager in defining and growing the business' brand, and tone of voice.
Marketing & PR Assistant - Responsibilities
- Social Media, caption writing / editing
- Showroom coordination
- Database updates
- Assist with Digital strategy, advertising copy, internal and partner presentations
Marketing & PR Assistant - Required skills/interests
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 1 year marketing experience
- Passionate about interiors and design!
If you've read this far then there's a good chance this role is for you! Send your CV to me at George.email@example.com or give me a call on 0207 8457 222