Major Players are working with a leading creative agency seeking an experienced Marketing operations Manager to provide in-house marketing solutions for a National brand practice based in Watford.
My client is looking for an experienced candidate to develop a newly formed marketing department which is set to double in size over the next 12months. You will report directly to the client developing an understanding of their customers and implementing their marketing strategy.
* Work collaboratively with multiple marketing functions of the business to implement the clients marketing strategy and identify opportunities to support overall business objective
* Implementing strategy and managing campaigns up until delivery
* Project and budget management
* Raising brand awareness
* Business development and generating business for the sales team
* Manage multiple external stakeholders
* Compiling comprehensive reports and keeping the business informed
* Keeping up to date with your market and clients customers
Contact: Naomi Morrison
* Strong Project management
* Experience delivering content for multiple channels including digital, social, advertising, video, events, PR and collateral production
* Excellent presentation skills with the ability to deliver concepts to staff at all levels within the business
* Proven experience with digital engagement with an interest in digital and social marketing
* Experience delivering content and analysing performance
* Digital and data experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.