Marketing Operations Manager - New York - Working with Sports, Fashion, Events and Media!
Major Players are working with a global market leader in sports, fashion, events, and media. An exciting business with a plethora of accounts to work on - huge exposure available across a range or markets.
We are looking for an innovative and driven Marketing Operations Manager to manage, track and develop the workflow process of all live events.
As a Marketing Operations Manager with this exciting agency, you will:
* Manage the entire performance of ticket sales, revenue streams and develop innovative ideas to further improve current methods.
* Work closely with Marketing leads across all divisions to ensure that all events are working in line with deadlines from an operational perspective.
* To ensure all marketing strategies are on track in line with completion dates.
* Tracking the workflow and performance of the entire event process.
* Ensuring that all projects are executed within the company remit and reducing the use of external agencies.
The Marketing Operations Manager will need:
* Experience working with multiple marketing functions across various teams
* Worked with either of the following Project Management software's - Monday, Asana, Jero, Clickup, Smartsheet.
* Experience working with processes from concept to the postproduction.
* Industry background (film, tv, arts & entertainment, fashion, luxury, sports, and events) is preferable.
* Educated to MBA level.
Location: Hybrid working in New York, US.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity, and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Joel Witter