Marketing Operations Manager- EdTech- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Marketing Operations Manager- The Company
Major Players is working with an award-winning EdTech company that is used by hundreds of leading schools globally to bring together teachers, students and parents. Having recently raised the largest Series A investment in UK EdTech, at £4.5 million - this is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing team and company.
Marketing Operations Manager- The Role
The marketing operations manager is responsible for the Day-to-day tactical and analytical aspects of lead generation, such as nurturing, scoring, data management and automated communications and conversion programs. This includes the way the marketing team nurtures leads in the background, as well as ensuring campaign and event data is accurately demarcated for tailored engagement. The Opps team will also be involved in processing a vast amount of new and existing data on an international scale. This includes being responsible for customer segments that are highly-targeted, which are engaged through multiple channels. You will work closely with several teams across the company, in particular the sales team, as well as monitor and maximise campaign performance to achieve business KPIs.
* Responsible for all aspects of the marketing techstack (Marketo and Salesforce) to support business objectives. Work with cross-functional teams like Sales development and the rest of the Sales team, to support their reporting and technology requirements.
* Project manage the implementation of ABM with Marketo and Salesforce
* Responsible for development and analysis of Marketing KPI's, standardised reports and dashboards to provide visibility into the business.
* Own global lead scoring program including scoring model revamp, enhancement, interlock, training, communication and model effectiveness analysis on the regular basis with all the stakeholders
* Monitoring campaign performance and tracking through Marketo reporting, providing a weekly review on campaign success and key target account health
* Implement testing, alert processes and monitoring to support campaigns Implementing features like A/B testing, Lead scoring, list uploads and performance reporting.
* Execute communications for campaigns and events using Marketo, MailChimp, Cvent, Umbraco for creation of Landing pages
* Demarcate data based on customer, partner or prospect status, and add further granularity by aligning leads to segments, accounts, stakeholder status, demographic and geographic features
* Work across multiple geographies, taking into account how this impacts communications
Required Skills& Experience:
* Experience within a B2B marketing environment, ideally with experience of change and restructuring projects
* Experience with Marketo (a must), Sugar CRM, Salesforce, Cvent or similar tools
* Advanced excel skills, such as pivot tables, vlookup, data analysis, formulas
* A background in efficiently measuring and optimising marketing campaigns
* Good understanding of Lead Lifecycles and how to target accordingly
* An understanding of funnel calculations
* Strong database skills, experience of data mining, analysis & segmentation, including an appreciation of relational databases and how they work
* Strong background digital / online marketing
Process oriented and able to work under short deadlines
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.