Major Players are looking for a Marketing Manager for a very fast paced production house in Central London.
The preferred candidate will come from a live music/clubland/pop up/theatre background and will be available to start immediately/very soon.
The bulk of the role will compromise of the following:
* creative marketing campaign design, planning, activation and scheduling
* creating engaging and relevant content ideas and delivering the final product to a world class standard.
* copywriting across different platforms, maintaining consistent tone of voice for each sector within the event
* social mechanics - creation, development and implementation
* managing and facilitating social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
* managing existing social media channels/campaigns for current clients and liaising with external PR agency and stakeholders
* client communications and management of expectations
* working alongside paid media team and PR agency to deliver outstanding marketing campaigns and ensure we meet our ROI targets set by CEO and senior stakeholders
* liaising and managing the design team and working closely with social media manager, creating coherent design briefs and efficient managing rounds of feedback with impecable attemntion to detail
* working alongside head of music/talent and socia media manager /PR agency to manage overall campign performance across all departments
* campaign reporting : weekly/montly & end of campaign analysis
* Fan outreach and initiatives on site when event is life
* grassroots promtion presence of brand during duration of event
* oversight of audience comms inc timely custometr service
* creation, cordiantion and monitoring of day to day marketing plans and campaigns
* oversight and management of marketing budgets
* responsilbilty (with CEO and senior stakeholders) for planning of the marketing strategy for pop ups/live events/club nights/ strategy and day to day marketing activity
* oversight and coordination of content strategy, across social media and website plus additional platforms where applicable
* management and oversight of external digital agencies/PR agency and supliers, inc photographers, videographers and designers as well as music talent managers
* radio/TV/Newspaper/Blogs/Magazines/Competitions/Influencers and liasing with external PR agencies and major stakeholders
* digital/outdoor/posters/flyers/banners/billboards/roadside advertising and any other methods required
ONSITE AT EVENTS
* coordination of photo and video content capture
* coordination of sponsor content capture
* management of PR agency and crisis comms to stakeholders and senior team
Please reply to this ad with your CV if this sounds like you!
Contact: Karina Warburton