Marketing Manager - Personal & Business Legal Services
Marketing Manager - The Company
My client is offers legal services to high value clients whether it would be for personal or business laws. They have 3 offices in total with nearly 300 people in total and have built a 'people first' culture. Their aim is to humanise legal services and change the perception of the industry!
Marketing Manager - The Role
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to lead on the plan to take their communications to the next level! The main aim for this role is to increase brand awareness and effectively communicate their great work through case studies, events and brand marketing.
* Management of all social media channels
* Creative brand creation
* Digital, PR & marketing campaigns
* Generating ideas for, and implementing, new marketing initiatives
* Promotional Materials
* Website Management
* Identify customer trends, and to oversee packaging design, labelling compliance and internal communication on new launches.
Marketing Manager - Required skills/interests
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organisation skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Good time management skills, with natural ability to prioritise and manage workload.
* Excellent communication skills, with the confidence to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally
London, up to £55K depending on experience
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Carla De Sa