Marketing Manager - The Company My client is the UK's largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. They have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector. They listen; share their insights and take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation - the person behind a CV.
Marketing Manager - The Role
This role will be Driven by their values, they have a purpose, vision and mission that supports that ambitious growth. The Marketing Manager will help the company reach new levels of brand success.
* Advising, planning and driving marketing strategy across all regions
* Working with the senior leadership team to ensure this is in line with corporate strategy.
* Planning and tracking of the marketing budget.
* Planning and management of all direct customer activity to include Eshots, Direct Mail, Surveys and PR
* Design, creation and management of all digital marketing including Web, Mobile, Social Media and SEO.
* Work with teams to produce up to date and relevant material.
Marketing Manager - Required skills/interests
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ideally from a recruitment / service industry background
* Understanding of design and creation process
* Project management
* Understanding of fundamentals of Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop / Illustrator / After Effects / Premier Pro / Lightroom
* Ability to show proven ROI on marketing activity
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa|- Carla.email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa