Marketing Manager – Start Up – Hybrid (London/WFH)
£35,000 - £43,000
An exciting and forward-thinking start up is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their diverse team and help them grow their brand new service from the ground up!
They will be launching in a few weeks and have large ambitions to really transform the market by building on their strong foundations and current service to continue growth.
In order to get the service off to a great start the Marketing Manager will help to identify who would be interested in the service and happy to undergo training. You’ll be leading on finding ways to encourage people to apply to the training program – using a range of marketing channels, approaches and platforms.
Responsibilities – Marketing Manager
- You are comfortable working directly on performance marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms – understand how new channels work, and able to dive into the detail when the numbers aren’t quite right.
- You love to write compelling and crafted copy from blog posts and Facebook ads, to job descriptions.
- You naturally spot room for improvement and how things can be done better - whether it’s conversion rate wins, better photography on our ads or changes to how we communicate the benefits of our service.
- You’re agile, learn quickly and find the smart shortcuts. Finding excellent candidates to apply to our training program is going to require ingenuity and someone who has a knack for sniffing out opportunities.
Requirements – Marketing Manager
- 3 years’ experience in marketing with a drive to make a big impact
- Experience in performance marketing, paid, Facebook ad, generate clicks etc
- Natural eye for how to improve conversation rate optimisation websites, UX
- Someone who has managed campaigns themselves, not just overseen agencies’ work.
- Quite the wordsmith, you have a way with words, able to write copy, blogs, adverts to business assets
- Able to work through data to test and see what works
Major Players are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is fundamental to our success. We want to hear from you regardless of your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for “Krishna Dayal” – To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Krishna Dayal | DD: + 44| 207 845 7266 – Krishna.firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Krishna Dayal